Many new specialties added to Jennifer’s menu
Jennifer’s Cafe has been very successful ever since our founding in 1985. We do that in large part due to the enthusiastic support of our loyal customers. The past year has been a crazy, mixed up time for all. But we’ve made good use of this time over the last several months to introduce new menu items that have already been well-received by customers. Perhaps you’ve already tried some of these new dishes. Or maybe you haven’t noticed yet. (We will be updating this website over the next few weeks to include all of our offerings — including these new items and the dependably great standbys you’ve enjoyed for years.
Here are some of our new dishes we encourage you to try. We hope that some of these will become your new favorites offered by Jennifer’s Cafe!
- Chicken Fattoush Salad – Romaine lettuce, char-chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, toasted pita chips, and onions with fattoush dressing.
- Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap – Cheddar cheese, spicy buffalo sauce, hint of spicy garlic, turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato, and ranch. Wrapped in a thin pita.
- Chicken Shawarma – Chicken, pickle, garlic sauce. Wrapped in a thin pita
- Chicken Shawarma Deluxe – Chicken, pickle, garlic sauce, lettuce, and tomatoes wrapped in a thin pita.
- Chicken Cheese Pie (Manouche) – Chicken, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles.
- Veggie Cheese Pie (Manouche) – Feta cheese, garlic, pickles, tomato, and lettuce.
- Just a Cheese Pie! (Manouche) – Cheese only.
- Kids Just a Cheese Pie! (Manouche) – Cheese only. Kid sized.
Your feedback is always welcome. Tell us what dishes you enjoy the most. And we appreciate your help to spread the good word on social media.
Sounds good to you…
but just want to order one of your usual favorites?